Friday, May 20, 2016

Weakness and Strength

Last week I was feeling depressed and so naturally I was praying to God but also texted my sisters for some encouragement. I felt like I just couldn't work the booth at the home school convention like I had planned. I really wanted to just stay home which wasn't an option. Within minutes of each other I was reminded by both of my sisters of a verse in the Bible. It was Philippians 4:13 which says "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." What a great reminder? If I give my weakness to Him in return He will give me strength. So I did end up going and working the convention. I want to encourage you that no matter how weak you feel that through His strength you can make it through. 

Blessings and Shalom, 
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment