Monday, May 23, 2016

Meditation Mondays - Learning to Influence

This week we are talking about learning to influence. I'm really excited about this one. It really got me thinking about how people have an influence on my life. I pray that I can have positive influence on others around me and show them that it is Christ who lives in  me.


1. You are a change agent for God.
2. You are a guide to God.
3. You are an example of God.

Lost people all around us are watching everyday. Do we have our light on for Jesus? We are the light of the world. A town built on a hill that can't be hidden.

I'm sure you have people in your life that have influence on you. You just have to be aware of the good influence and the bad. We want to live for Christ and in everything we say and do be pleasing to Him. I pray that you can be an influence for Jesus with those around you.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment