Monday, May 2, 2016

Meditation Mondays - Learning to be with Jesus


A few months ago I was involved in a small group called Discover. I was really blessed by it and just wanted to share what I learned with you. So for the next few Mondays I will be writing about small group.

For this week I want to talk about Learning to be with Jesus. We need to grow deeper in our relationship with Him. We need to focus on discovering and developing our spiritual gifts. We need to reach friends, family and the world around us for Christ.

1. CHOOSE to be with Jesus. 

2. OBEY Jesus.

3. REACH others for Jesus.

4. FIND REST in Jesus.

A couple ways we can spend time with Jesus is by praying, reading the Bible, and listening to music. At least these are the ways I spend time with Him. Some might think how do you spend time with Jesus by listening to music. Well let me tell you that through music I find that I am connecting with Him and that He is speaking to me through the music.

So I am going to leave you all with a question to think about. How are you going to spend time with Jesus this week? I'd love to hear about the ways you do. Leave me comment and let me know. I will be praying for each and every one of you this week as we all learn to spend more time with Him.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment