Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I just wanted to wish all the moms out there today a very Happy Mother's Day. There are some that today is the first time their mother isn't here to celebrate with and my Mom is one of them. Today was really a hard day for her since we just lost my grandma in January. I just wanted to take time to encourage my mom and tell her how much she means to me. She is an amazing women of God and I am completely blessed to have her as my Mom. She always supports me and has taught me to reach for my dreams. She gives great advice and knows me better then I know myself. Mom you have taught me and reminded me to always stay close to God and that He will never leave me and always love me. Even though sometimes we don't agree in the end I know that you will always have my back and will always love me. Thank you mom for everything. You are the best mom a girl could ask for. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment