Monday, February 22, 2016

Meditation Mondays - The Power of Influences

Influences have a big impact on our lives at least on mine. Everyone has had one person or maybe more than one person that has helped shape them into who they are today. For me it has been my parents, my grandma, and a few close friends.

When you think of the word influence what comes to mind? For me an influence means something or someone that had an impact on my life. Everyday people that don't know Jesus or that are lost souls are watching you. We need to be an example and let the light of Jesus shine through us.

I would just like to share that it is important who you hang out with. People can influence you and if you aren't careful they can lead you astray or influence you the wrong way. You need to be careful. Thankfully as I get older and more mature it has come to my attention that really I only have a few close friends that I want to have influence my life. I need positive people that point me to Jesus and keep me grounded and focused.

This reminds me of a song. Yes I know it isn't Wednesday but I feel compelled to share it with you. It is called Let Them See You by JJ Weeks Band. One of my favorite lines is "let them see you in me. Let them hear you when I speak." I want everyone I meet to see Jesus in me.



My challenge to you today is how do you plan to influence people? Are you living a life that will influence people to follow Jesus? 

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment