Thursday, February 4, 2016

3 Apps Every Christian Needs

In today's age that we live in most people have a smart phone, tablet, or some sort of device that has internet on it. I have found in my journey 3 apps that I find very useful and beneficial to my spiritual growth. It is hard to find time to spend in prayer and in God's word when you are busy with everyday life. I know for me I tend to spend more time on my phone then I should. These apps have helped me to stay focused on God.

1. Devotional - This app is awesome. Everyday it gives you a quick devotional and scripture verse in the morning and in the evening as well as some Bible trivia and some humor. It is a quick way that only takes about 5 minutes to read. I use this app every single day. In fact I look forward to it.

2. Bible - I love the Bible app. It's a great way to have God's Word ready when I need it. You can read the Bible in different versions and can highlight favorite verses. There are also hundreds of Bible reading plans you can use as well as connect with your friends who have the same app. It's my go to when I need to look up a verse and also I can easily create an image and post to Facebook or Instagram.

3. Prayer List - It is always important to pray for others as well as just talk to God. This app allows you write prayer requests and put them in different categories. I have 4 categories right now which are, church, family, friends, and myself. It's just a nice convenient way to write down my prayer requests. I use this a lot when I am out and about. If I meet someone and they need prayer I can write it down so I don't forget.

I hope these are helpful to you as they are to me. Praying that you grow closer to Him. If you have a favorite app share it in the comments. I'm always looking for new interesting apps that help me stay focused on God.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment