Monday, August 17, 2015

Meditation Monday - The Struggle is Real

So as I was trying to figure out what to write about for my first post since I came back to the blogging world I thought I would write about something that I think we all go through at one time or another.

The Struggle is Real! What do you think that means? Everyone is struggling with one thing or another. Whether it is a relationship, health issue, finances, lost of a loved one, or just wondering what you are suppose to do.

It's so easy to pretend and act like everything is fine on the outside when truth be told you're falling apart on the inside. You may tell yourself, no one will understand, or do they really care? I have been like that and I'm working on it. Some of the struggles I am facing right now are really hard for me. Not only physically but emotionally as well. At times I feel like everything is happening to me. When I'm out and about in the world it's easy to act happy but when alone the struggle is real.

I saw a quote the other day and it is so relevant.

"sometimes I keep my feelings to myself because it's hard to find someone who understands."

But one thing is that God wants us to bring our struggles to Him. I've been learning that a lot lately. I thought that I could handle everything on my own. I didn't think anyone would understand, I built walls around me and didn't want to let anyone in because of the fear of getting hurt again or what others would think. When I finally realized that I can tell Jesus my Father what I'm going through He is there for me and knows exactly what I'm going through and truly understands.

So now I'm not saying that a friend wouldn't understand or cares as I have several great friends that are like sisters to me, and I talk to them which is awesome, but what it all comes down to is God is the only one that can get me and you through whatever it is we are struggling with.

My prayer is that whatever it may be you are going through right now that God will help you.

Blessings and Shalom,.
Grace Mae  

2 comments:

  1. So true, Grace. And our Father does know what we are going through, because He has allowed it. And–I really like thinking about this part–He has a plan for it! He is the Author and the Finisher. Not only does He start a good work in you, but He will FINISH it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm just now replying. Somehow I didn't get a notification. I agree with everything you said. Thanks for commenting. Miss you a lot sweet friend.

      Delete