Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Long Break....Welcome Back!!!!!!

Hey Everyone,

Long time since I last posted anything on this blog. Truth is life has been crazy and I have been suffering from a lot of health issues.

Let me just start by saying, I have Lymes, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and Bartonella. All these have affected my life. I have joint pain, headaches, brain fog, affected my hormones, and more. I am getting better but because it took over 10 years to figure this out it's going to be a long road to recovery.

I'm so glad I am back to posting as I have missed blogging. I have prayed about returning and what the future holds for my blog. I would like to continue with Meditation Mondays. As far as when I will post other things it all depends on how I feel.

One thing by starting this blog back in September 2013 I wanted it to encourage other young women in faith. I'm really praying that through this blog Jesus will shine through me.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will come back.

Blessings,
Grace Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment