Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chris Tomlin and Christy Nockels Concert

On August 2nd I was able to go with my mom to see Chris Tomlin and Christy Nockels live in concert. Let me just start by saying WOW!!! It was amazing! Honestly it felt more like a big praise and worship time then an actual concert. God was definitely moving and you could sense His presence there.


With everything that has been going on lately it was just what I needed. Praising God and lifting my voice with others was so wonderful.


Some of the songs that they played were, Waterfall, How Great is Our God, Our God, At the Cross (Where your love ran red), Waiting Here for You, and God's Great Dance Floor.



You know how everything happens for a reason and nothing surprises God. Well we were blessed to run into some friends that we hadn't seen since around 2011. I thank God because He must've known that I needed to have these two wonderful Christian girls back in my life right now. Even though we hadn't talked much or hung out for a long time we were able to just pick up where we left off. Love you girls so much! <3 <3 <3






So I will leave you with this......Continue to worship God and love Him with your whole heart.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae





No comments:

Post a Comment