Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What Not Wednesday!

Welcome to What Not Wednesdays!! Here I will post whatever I want to. Sometimes it might be knitting, writings, share about a ministry, etc. Today I want to share about my custom orders for knitting :)

Today I went to the dentist. I didn't look forward to it but it was something that I had to do. It was a good appointment. I was knitting while Mama had her teeth cleaned. I was working on a sock called Breaking Hearts. You can find and buy the pattern on Raverly. A friend of mine had gifted me it after I made a baby vest and booties for her. 

Here is what I have knitted so far. 



Our one friend who works there liked my socks and all the hats I have made after I showed her pics. She wanted me to make some hats and beaded socks for her. It was a blessing as I make and sell things to raise money for a little girl in Uganda that I sponsor through Compassion International. I am so blessed that she wanted me to knit and crochet for her. 

So after the dentist Mama and I went yarn shopping. I simply can't resist yarn. It is just totally me :) 

Anyways, I got some yarn for pumpkin hats.

Beaded socks




Crocheted owl hats

And some yarn to make fingerless mitts to sell on Etsy.

I am going to be busy knitting but I really enjoyed it. It keeps me busy which I like. It also helps me since I had surgery last April 2012. Most of you who read this blog knows me well and all about it. Anyways, I better get busy. I am going to leave you with this Bible Verse.


"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom." Ecclesiastes 9:10

"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men," Colossians 3:23

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute sock pattern, Grace. :) Have fun knitting. Yeah, I think your love of yarn is about like my love of books. Neither of us can get enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete