Monday, September 23, 2013

Meditation Monday-Study Scripture

Welcome to the first Meditation Monday! I am so happy you all decided to join me today. I pray you will enjoy this Bible Study and comment too. I don't want to feel like I am writing to myself (which most of the time I am.  LOL :)  Please comment as the Lord is leading you and check back on Friday for another Fun Friday Post.

-STUDY SCRIPTURE-

Verse:
           All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for 
            reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteouseness, that the man of God may be 
            complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV

Lesson:
              Study of Scripture is an important part in our daily walk with God. If we don't 
               have God's Word in our hearts then we aren't fully equipped. It can be dangerous to 
               live our lives from day to day not knowing what God expects and who He is. 

               I encourage you to ask Him into your heart today if you haven't already. You won't 
               regret it. I haven't :) 

               Now this journey won't be easy but I promise you that is is worth it. 
               If we apply and master God's Word we will never lose our way. 

Questions: 
               1. Do you know Jesus? Yes? No? Want to? Ask me. 

               2. Why do you think studying scripture is important?

               3. What do you want to get out of this Bible Study?

               4. Why did you join this Bible Study?

Prayer:
             Dear Father, I pray for each one that has joined us and also pray that they will grow 
              closer to you. May this study be for your glory and may you guide me. 
              In Jesus' Name, Amen!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't get on here on Monday. I was going to, but things were really busy. So, are you just going to be posting on Monday and Friday? I want to know so I can remember to check it on the right days. :)

    I really like the Scripture you shared. God's Word should be the foundation for everything we do. So often we think, "But that isn't mentioned by name in the Bible" or "God doesn't care about this little thing. I have to do it on my own." But the truth is that God does care and He does give instruction about all of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. It is alright you didn't get here Monday. I know how busy things can get. My plan is to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. So I should get a post out here later today.

    Yes that is so true. It doesn't matter how big or little a problem we have God does really care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah I know Jesus! Now I need to know what God wants me to do. That is why I want to study His word as much as possible. I hope to learn more about God and His nature and to learn what He wants me to do with my life.

    ReplyDelete