Monday, September 30, 2013

Meditation Mondays- Give Your Life to God

Welcome Back! I am so glad you decided to join me again today. Let's get started.

-Give Your Life to God-

Verse:
         Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through 
         Me. John 14:6 NKJV
Lesson:
           Today I wanted to talk to you about giving your life to God. I wanted to share with you this short
           video. I first heard this last year at the Annual Homeschool Music Fest.



          
           So what I am trying to say is that we need to get out there and witness to others. If we don't give our
           life to God we will never feel complete. 

Questions:
                 1. Why is it important to give your life to God?
                  
                 2. How are you sharing God with others?

                 3. Do you feel complete?? 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this week's devotional. Please leave comments and be sure to come back on Wed. for another What Not Wednesday. Blessings and Shalom : )
 


No comments:

Post a Comment