Friday, September 20, 2013

Fun Fridays

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Fun Fridays :) 

Today I am going to share with you all knitting. This is my fingerless mitt I designed for my Best Friend's knitting class. 

They are quick and easy to knit.



You can find the pattern over on Ravelry. My username is Daisy Creations.

 It is called 28 Row Fingerless Mitts. The pattern is for sale for $1.00.

Please join me next week for a quick and easy fall craft project. What have you been knitting? I'd love to hear about it. Blessings, Grace Mae :) 

P.S. Don't forget to come back on Monday for our first Bible Study Lesson :)

3 comments:

  1. Let's see, I've made some more baby hats and started a new baby afghan. Haven't gotten very far on that, but it's fun.

    P.S. Since this blog is by invitation only, could you set it so we don't have to type the words?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fun. You should check out Ravelry. It is free to join and a great site. I'd love to see some pics sometime. I fixed the settings so you don't have to type the words in.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for making it faster to leave a comment. ;)

      Delete