Monday, January 16, 2017

Meditation Mondays - Worship Music

If you have been following my blog for some time now you will know that mucus is a big part of my life. Today I wanted to talk about Worship Music and how it can help with your quiet time. Ever since I could remember I would love listening to christian music. It wasn't until more recently as I got older that worship music became a big thing for me. 

There's something about getting into worship and prayer that makes me feel so refreshed and alive. I love just crying out to Him through song and just worshiping His Holy name. 

I encourage you to make a playlist of worship music and listen to it before and during your quiet time. I promise you that it will change your life. It did mine. I invested in buying spotify. I listen to enough music each month to justify paying. I have many different playlists on there but my most used one is called Quiet Time. Today I will name just a few of my favorites that are on my playlist for you. These are ones I listen to everyday. I love them!!


QUIET TIME PLAYLIST

Holy Spirit - Francesca Battistelli

Stand in Awe - Phil Wickham 

Let It Be Jesus - Christy Nockels

Refine Me - Travis Cottrell 

Jesus - Chris Tomlin

Nothing More - Aaron Shust

Overwhelm Me - The Village Church 

O Come to the Altar - Elevation Worship 

Faithful - Chris Tomlin

Satisfy - Aaron Shust

O Praise the Name (Anastasia) - Hillsong Worship

Glorify You Alone - Gateway Worship 

The Cause of Christ - Kari Jobe 


Do you have a favorite worship song? Let me know in the comments below. 

Blessings and Shalom, 
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment