Monday, January 9, 2017

Meditation Mondays: Deeper Word of the Year

Every year I know people that choose a word. I personally never really have but this year I decided that I wanted to choose a word for the year. Today I would like to share it with you.

My word for 2017 is deeper. Over the last year I have come to realize He is all I need and this year I want to dig deeper. 

I want to grow deeper in love with God. 
I want to go deeper in my relationship with Christ. 
I want to go deeper in studying His Word. 

D- stands for depending only on Him
E - stands for He is enough for me
E - stands for He empowers me
P - stands for my prayer life of seeking Him
E - stands for He is my everything and more
R - stands for my relationship with Him 

Throughout the year I want to incorporate my word of the year in my everyday life. What word did you pick for the year? How will you incorporate it into your life this year? Let me know in the comments below. 

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment