Monday, January 23, 2017

Meditation Mondays - Prayer

Prayer is a powerful weapon and also a must need in your life. To me prayer is another way to connect and communicate with God. Prayer is so important. I like to think about it as a telephone straight to Heaven. I always start my quiet time out with prayer. Usually I will thank God for my blessings and for another day. Sometimes if I have certain requests to pray for I will do that as well. I ask Him to open up my eyes, ears and heart as I study His word. Sometimes I just keep quiet and listen for God to speak to me. There are times when I am praying for a specific person and God will speak to me and bring to mind a Bible verse or something. Here's an example: Saturday night I was praying for my sister because she has started a new college in following the path God is leading her down. God reminded me of a Bible verse and I prayed that over her. When I texted her the next day she was so encouraged by it. Don't be afraid to let the person know that you are praying for them. It could be a blessing to them. One quote I came across on facebook and pinterest is so fitting for this topic I had to share. Pray when times are tough! Pray when times are great! Pray no matter what! So today my friends I encourage you to take your prayer life seriously because it will do wonders for your relationship with God and strengthen your faith. 

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment