Thursday, December 8, 2016

Recipe: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes with you. These bars are sooooo amazing! I always eat way too many of them. 

These also work great for Gluten Free. I used White Rice Flour. Also if you want them dairy free use Blue Bonnet Light as the butter and dairy free choc. chips. If you try these be sure to let me know. You can never have too many of these. The recipe doubles great if you have a large family. If you don't like too sweet of bars cut down on the sugar. They are just as good :) 

Oatmeal Choc. Chip Bars Recipe: 
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter
2 tbsp. molasses
2 tsp. vanilla

2 eggs
3 c. quick-rolled oats
1 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 c. chocolate chips
1 c. of whatever type of nuts you want. :-)  

Bake at: 350 on bottom rack for about 30 min.

Enjoy! Make sure you let them cool completely before cutting them or else they will fall apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment