Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fall Update and Changes

Hello Everyone,

I hope this finds you all well. It is officially fall here. The leaves have turned and its chilly out. I'm sitting here in a sweatshirt and leggings just relaxing. As you have noticed I changed the layout and design to a fall themed blog. It's been over a month since I last posted but a lot have changed for me.

One of the reasons why I haven't been blogging lately is I have been praying for guidance for the future of this blog. As I am still praying I have decided this is what God is calling me to do. I want to encourage you in your walk with God. If this blog just helps one person then it is all worth it.

Another reason I haven't been blogging much is that I am involved with a wonderful Bible study called Daughters of Grace that is by Kristin Schmucker. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you probably have seen all the posts I've been posting about the different women we have been studying. I do plan to share about them on here sometime.

Please join me in prayer. If you have any suggestions or ideas of topics you'd like me to write about please feel free to contact me. I want this blog to reach the needs of others so let me know what you want to read. Some suggestions that I am considering for future articles are being yourself, waiting for the right person, how to be consistent in your quiet time, etc. I'd love to know your thoughts. I also am trying to plan a few exciting things as we are coming up on Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

Thank you for sticking by me and I'll leave you with this today. You are special and you are loved. You are a child of the one true King. Live your life for Him.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. So glad to know that you are still trying to do His will with this blog! You take the time you need to listen to His desires and go from there :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and encouragement! Yes I am continuing with my blog. It's what I know God is calling me to do right now. Love you too <3

      Delete