Thursday, October 20, 2016

Affiliate with Kristin Schmucker's Shop

Can I just say how excited I am right now?

Over the last couple months my quiet time has been something I have been focusing on more and more. Life happens and sometimes all you need is to spend time in prayer and worship God. I know for me that when I put God first I would feel better about myself and it has made me look at life and things differently. After a lot of prayer and discussion about where I see my blog going and what I want to accomplish with it I am excited to announce that I have become an affiliate for the Kristin Schmucker Shop.

I was introduced to Kristin's products and shop back in April of this year. After personally purchasing a devotional and some highlighters I was hooked. Her stuff has been a huge blessing to my journey and quiet time. I've now done 3 devotional studies by her and I just want to share it with you all. That is why I became an affiliate. I love blogging and I love encouraging others in their journey and quiet time as well.

I encourage you all to check out her stuff. I wouldn't ever recommend anything that I haven't personally used and love. All the opinions in this post are my own. The link is on the sidebar.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment