Monday, March 21, 2016

Winter Jam Concert

On March 10th I was blessed to be able to go to Winter Jam. Let me just start by saying it was just what I needed after everything that has been going on in my life the last couple months.

Many of you know I have lost my grandma back in January but what you don't know is I have struggled more then I let on. There were times in my life over the last couple months where I just wanted to give up. I didn't want to be social. I didn't want to do anything but stay home and cry. What I learned was that God will never leave me and is with me always. 

We turned Winter Jam into an early birthday party for me because we wouldn't get to see my friends on my actual birthday due to working for my Dad's business. It was super fun. We went to a tea room for lunch. We brought two of my best friends Tymbur and Elyse with us and then met my sisters Amber and Summer. Lunch was great and spending time with these girls and my mom was so much fun.  

After lunch we went to stand in line for the concert. We got to get in early with Jam Nation tickets.

Winter Jam was amazing! God really used all the artists there to minister to me in ways I did think were possible. All the bands were awesome and amazing. We got to see We Are the Messengers, Stars Go Dim, Tedashii, KB, Trip Lee, Matthew West, Newsong, Crowder, For King and Country, and Sidewalk Prophets. I so enjoyed getting to worship God with other Christians. The venue where the concert was held was packed and sold out. God was moving in mighty ways that night and I was so happy to be a part of it. 

Music is my life as most of you know by now. I can relate to songs and some that really spoke to me were Shoulders by For King and Country, Don't it Make You Want to Go Home by Newsong, Come as You are by Crowder, Live Like That by Sidewalk Prophets, and Strong Enough by Matthew West 


 
I also got to meet and get my picture taken with We are the Messengers, Stars Go Dim and Matthew West. They were all so nice and I was pretty much speechless. God is using these guys in mighty ways for His glory.



Best Friends! Waiting in Line for the doors to open!




I can't leave out pictures with my best friends. Elyse and Tymbur are two of the sweetest girls I know. They love the Lord with all their hearts and I am so thankful and blessed to have them in my life. They are amazing friends. It was awesome having these two come with me. I had a blast and so much fun. I hope they did too.  Thanks for making my life great! You two are so much fun to be around.


Summer, Grace, and Amber waiting for the concert to start!

        I was so happy and blessed to spend time with my sisters as well. They mean the world to me and I couldn't imagine my life without them. They have been there for me through the good times as well as the bad and I am so glad I got to go to Winter Jam with them. Really God knew what He was doing when He brought them into my life. I could go on and on about these two but I won't. I will say that no matter how far away in distance or how busy we may be, we always will make time and be there for each other. Nothing will keep us from being sisters. They are amazing! They love Jesus and not ashamed of letting the world know. I am blessed to have these two in my life and I will never take for granted our friendship.  


Amber and Grace
Summer and Grace
 
Thank you Amber and Summer for making my life better! Love you girls so much and can't wait to see what the future holds.





Overall, Winter Jam was just what I needed.  I had been really depressed but God reminded me that night He is in control and He is with me wherever I go. His ways and plans are so much more greater then anything I could ever imagine and I am trusting Him with my life. 

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment