Monday, January 11, 2016

Meditation Mondays - Keep Me Focused

Sorry for the delay in today's post. I had every intention of posting early but due to some family health issues I couldn't post until now. As I was thinking about what to write for today's meditation monday, I struggled a lot to find the perfect topic. After a few hours I finally came up with something I hope you like.

As you grow in your relationship with God it's hard sometimes to keep focused. Life can be crazy, busy, and hectic at times. We often take for granted or keep putting off spending time with God. We can so easily get distracted with other things that we only come to God when we are struggling or have a problem. Truth is that we need to spend quiet time everyday with Him. We need to fix our eyes and focus on Him more then the things around us.

It is important to read our Bible, pray, and spend time with God. Everyday if we set aside time with God our life will be better. Sometimes it's hard to keep focused on Jesus. I have a sweet friend who always tends to bring me back to reality and point me toward Christ when I am struggling or have a problem. I don't know what I would do without her. I tell her she keeps me focused.

My prayer for you is that as we go about each day that we keep our eyes on Jesus. He is all we need!!!! May you focus on Him.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment