Monday, January 4, 2016

Meditation Monday - Teach Me Your Will

Welcome to the first Meditation Monday of 2016! I'm so excited to see what God has in store for not only me but you as well. 

As I was preparing for this post I wanted it to reflect on the new year. I have an app for my phone that I use everyday. It's a great devotion tool. So I thought I would share on what I read New Year's Day. 

Teach me to do your will for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. (Psalm 143:10 ) 

Sometimes in life we wonder what God wants us to do. I for one have struggled with finding what God's will is for me. I still struggle but know I must completely trust Him. I pray that the Holy Spirit will lead me that I may know what is his will.

So as we start this new year lets make it our prayer that The Spirit will lead us on solid ground and that we are a light shinning bright for him as he teaches us. 

Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments. 

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Just what I needed. I will refer back and dwell on this today

    ReplyDelete