Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve Update!

As we say goodbye to 2015, I thought I would like to take time to review my year. As most of you know, I struggle with Chronic Lymes and Bartonella. Health has played a really big part in my year. Due to my health I feel like I have missed out on lots of things a normal 20 year old would be doing. When the year started I was just getting my health issues under control.

Now as the year is coming to an end I am feeling a little better. There's no doubt that I am a different person now then I was then. Some may think that's good and some may think that's bad, but I think it is for the best.

I've learned many things and one of them is that no matter what I am going through God has been with me. Now that doesn't mean I never got mad, felt resentment, anger, asking why is this happening to me. There were times this year that I felt I was going to break, I couldn't handle anymore, the stress was to much to bear.

One of the major changes in my life this past year was dealing with my grandma who has dementia. Now, I know what it's like to loose a loved one as many of you do as well. Most can't relate to loosing someone who is still alive that you see everyday. There were times I felt overwhelmed. It's all I can do to want my grandma back to the way it use to be. Unfortunately that will never happen.

But as the year is coming to a close, I realized that I have stayed strong, didn't fall apart all because I have God. My faith and relationship with Him has grown and I am still learning to let go and let God.

As for this blog I have goals and ideas that I think you all will like for next year. Continue to pray for guidance for me as I am trying to figure out what God is teaching me and what I am suppose to do with my life.

I will be back next year with some of my goals for this blog as well as some goals for my personal life. I am hoping to share my ideas and goals for spending more time in His word.

See you all next year! May God Bless You all! <3 <3 <3 <3

Blessings and Shalom!
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment