Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I know it's been a little while since I last posted but life has been crazy as we traveled for the holidays. I wanted to take some time and post a little about my Christmas season.

One thing that I love about this time of the year is that we get to celebrate the birth of Jesus. It was the greatest gift of all. When I think about how a baby boy was born into this world to save me I am so amazed.

I pray you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with love, family, friends and joy. I know I did.

Christmas Eve we went to a candlelight service. We got to see my sweet sisters and it was really amazing. I'm so glad we got to celebrate Jesus' birthday with such amazing people. I love my family and friends.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae

My Sweet Sisters <3 Christmas Eve Candlelight Service 2015



My Family Christmas Eve 2015 at Candlelight Christmas Eve Service     

No comments:

Post a Comment