Monday, November 25, 2013

Meditation Mondays - Giving Thanks

As everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving I thought I wouldn't make this long. Thanksgiving is a time to spend it with family and friends being grateful. God wants us to take time and thank Him for all His many blessings.

What are you thankful for?? I am thankful that God has given me each one of you as my friends.

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His mercy reigns forever.

Here is a funny Thanksgiving song by Klove and Matthew West. I heard it last year and thought you would enjoy listening and watching it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took so long to comment. (You know what is keeping me off the internet,)
    I am thankful that we are together and we are children of God.

    ReplyDelete