Friday, November 15, 2013

Fun Friday - Quilting

Hi Everyone,

Sorry this post is being put up late. I haven't been feeling well at all. I may just post on Mondays and Fridays for a while :(

This week we had a couple from PA visit us. We have been baking and having fun. Today we went on the Annual Christmas Quilt Shop Hop. It was really fun. There was four stores that Mom and I love. I bought some zippers that were on sale for 10 for $1. I have been sewing project bags to hold knitting or crocheting. I am hoping to make some as gifts as well as sell. I also found some Charlie Brown fabric as well as other goodies.

Tomorrow we may go to an auction and run errands. It all depends on the weather.

What have you all been up to?? I'd love to hear from you.

Check out my other blog if you have time. It is dedicated to my knitting business. I am having some really fun knitwear designer interveiws as well as giveaways.  www.daisycreationsdesigns.blogspot.com.

See you all on Monday as it is getting late here and I am tired.

SHALOM, Grace Mae :D oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. There are so many craft projects that I'd love to do, but I just don't have the time or I don't think about them when I could work on them or something! :)
    I did start knitting that 10-stich afghan. :) It's really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should have a few Christmas projects up on my blog in December. :)

    ReplyDelete