Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What Not Wednesdays - Music Fest 2013





Playing and Singing Original Song Capturing the Moment
 Music Fest 2013


 I'd like to share that I had a wonderful time at the Annual Homeschool Music Fest. I got to have my best friend Abbie there and we sing in the talent show. Also I sang my original song Capturing the Moment I dedicated in honor of Mrs. Nissley Grandma who went to be with Jesus in October of 2012.
Abbie and I singing for the Talent Show.

Maybe next year y'all can join me for another wonderful time of fellowship. Come back on Friday as I will post the lyrics to my song.

Love y'all, Grace Mae <3

Playing in the Band Scramble

Our Band called "Ready or Not, Here We Come"

3 comments:

  1. I looks like you had fun, Grace. What is the "band scramble"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Band scramble is where you put your name in a jar with the instrument you want to play. They take and draw names and make up different bands. You practice throughout the day and perform on closing night.

    ReplyDelete