Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun Fridays - SONG: Just Hang On

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the next Fun Friday. Today I have a song to share with you. It is one I wrote. The title is called Just Hang On. 

I am sure you have had days that you felt alone, scared to face the day but you hung on to God and with His strength He made you strong. 

Please let me know what you think of this song. 

Verse 1:
Have you ever felt alone
Have you ever lost your way
Have you ever been afraid 
To face another day
Well I know what you're going through
'Cause I have been there too

Chorus:
Just hang on for a little bit longer
Just hang on He's gonna make you stronger
If you hang on, just hang on, just hang on

Verse 2:
Sometimes I wanna give up
When I start another day
Sometimes I don't know why
Thought I had gone astray
But you tell me to lean on you
I couldn't do it without you

Chorus 2:
I just hung on for a little bit longer
I just hung on and He made me stronger
Just hung on, just hung on, just hung on

Bridge:
And even if the road may get tough

I know your strength is enough
To just hang on, hang on, I'm gonna hang on

(c) October 18th, 2013 Grace Mae Tallman. All rights reserved =)

No comments:

Post a Comment