Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What Not Wednesdays - BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone!!!! WELCOME TO ANOTHER WHAT NOT WEDNESDAY =)

I am happy to announce that I officially have a YouTube channel that is going to be filled with knitting tutorials.

My Friend Megan graciously helped me out to set of a channel, plus do all the editing. She is AWESOME!!!!!! 

You can check out my channel at: Grace Mae's YouTube Channel

I already have 14 videos up for you all to view. You can learn the basics of casting on, knitting, purling, and bind off. 

Be sure to check back on Friday as I have something special to share with you all. 

Until Friday, Grace Mae =) 

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Grace! I don't have time to watch any right now, but I may have to check them out later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. I had fun filming them. I hope to film more it the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete