Sunday, March 12, 2017

Seasons of Change & Update

Change is a part of life and sometimes we don't understand it or like it but can't do anything to stop it. Seasons come and go. Things change as we get older. We go through hard times but even when we loose our way God is always there helping us get through. 

When I started this blog back in 2013 I had no idea what I was doing or where it would take me. I wouldn't trade the days, months, or years I spent on this for anything. God has blessed me so much over the last four years of blogging. 

What I am about to say isn't easy. Please know I have prayed hard and long over this. 

In the fall of 2015 I have felt God nudging me to pursue writing more in depth. I honestly laughed at the idea. Writing has never been something I enjoyed or that I was very good at but I said okay. I am willing to pursue this. Over the last year and a half I have gone through some of my worst times but God has always been faithful. He has opened many doors for me and has blessed me with two opportunities to write for Daughters of the Deep and my church CLA Blog. This has kept me busy and I have been finding myself stressing out over everything. Also God has been laying on my heart to write on a couple special projects of things He is teaching me. 

However, I haven't been able to work on them because blogging has taken most of my time. Please don't get me wrong. I love what I do. My passion in life is to encourage and help others grow in their faith and walk with Jesus. I just feel like I am overwhelmed and spending so much time making sure the blog and the other two blogs I write for has top quality stuff. 

So I wanted to let you all know I am taking a rest from blogging full time. I'm not sure how long I will be gone but I do know that it's not over. I enjoy this so much but need to take time to focus on God and my own needs. By quitting blogging full time I will be able to spend more time in the Word, in prayer and writing about what God is teaching me. 

Please know this isn't goodbye forever. I will occasionally write a post and update you all on what is going on hopefully once a month. Also my plan is to keep the social media updated more regularly as time allows. So please be sure you follow the blog facebook page and instagram account. 

Thank you again to all my readers and encouragers. I appreciate your faithfulness and support. Please keep in touch with me. I care about you all. This is just a change in the season and like in nature it's only temporary. Right now I am needing to go with what my heart is telling me and what God is telling me. I love each and every one of you. I want to leave you with this song. This song has blessed me and I just wanted to encourage you today. I look forward to coming back and sharing with you what God has been doing in my life while I'm gone. The love I have for this blog and part of my life will last longer than a lifetime. 



Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3 

1 comment:

  1. My sweet Grace, how amazing it has been to watch you blossom into the young woman you've become. Even though writing my not be your "strong suit" or something that you particularly enjoyed in the beginning...oh, how God has flowed through your words and posts. I can understand overwhelmed. I can understand wanting to do your best. I can understand the many different directions life can pull us in. I want to encourage you to rest. Rest in the arms of our Heavenly Father. Allow Him to infuse you with His strength during this time of respite. The pain that you've encountered, physically and emotionally, would be draining for anyone. I truly believe God has MUCH to say to you and through you. I look forward to your return. In the meantime I will be watching for guest blogs, posts...and God willing, a book. Love to you. May God's grace, mercy and peace fill you. May you rest and be renewed more than you think possible by our Lord. Until next time...

    ReplyDelete