Monday, February 27, 2017

Meditation Mondays - Writing Letters to your Future Husband

Today's post as we wrap up our mini series I'd like to talk about writing letters to your future husband. 

As I talked about last week praying for your future husband is important writing letters to him is something special. I have found that writing these letters is way to help me know that someday He will read these. I write about how I am thinking of him and praying for him or when something special happens in my life. 

You can write these on notebook paper, in a journal, or even on your laptop. It's another way to share your heart for your future together with him. The letters don't have to be long. I've thought about buying a special journal to use for my letters and prayers. Right now I am just using notebook paper which works just fine. It doens't have to be fancy, it can be plain and simple. 

Here is a letter that I wrote to my future husband that I wanted to share with you. 

Dear Future Husband, 

I haven't met you yet or maybe I have. Only God knows you are the right person for me. As I have been praying God laid this on my heart. Sometimes it feels like an eternity waiting for you to come into my life. It's hard seeing others around me finding love and moving on with life. It makes me want you more. I want you to know that I am waiting for you. I am not giving into temptation. I pray for you every single day and hope you are praying and waiting for me too. What a day it's going to be when we finally meet? I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future together. Just know that I love you. 

Much love,
Your Future Wife 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Do you write letters and notes to your future husband? Do you find it helpful? Let me know in the comments. 

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment