Saturday, July 23, 2016

I'm Back......A Little Update!

Hey Everyone!

So by now I'm pretty sure you all have wondered what happened to me. My last post was on June 29th almost a month ago.

Well let me just tell you I am not going to try and come up with some excuses because the honest truth is I don't have a good one. I got busy and didn't feel like I had anything to say. Believe me when I say blogging is hard work. It takes me a lot of time to come up with my posts each week.

I'm glad to be back though as I have to admit I've missed it. I feel that this blog is where God wants me to be and I pray everyday He will use me and this blog to further His kingdom.

While I was away this last month I had a lot of time to think and pray for guidance and direction. My goal is to bring you my readers and friends posts that will help and encourage you in your walk of faith.

I've been working on several articles for this blog and I can't wait for you to read them. It will be a little while on some of them but I'm sure you will enjoy them whenever I get them up and posted.

I've decided for the rest of July I am going to continue to take a little break from blogging. We will resume Meditations Mondays and Worship Wednesdays in August.

Please check back tomorrow for a Giveaway I will be doing. I'm super excited and think you will like it. Also I do have a guest article I will be posting on Monday by a sweet friend of mine. So check back when you can.

Thanks for being patient with me and until later my friends.
Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment