Monday, June 13, 2016

Meditation Monday - Count it all Joy

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness." James 1:2-3 


Steadfast when I looked it up in the dictionary means true, firm, unwavering. We all face trials in this life. They are used to prove our faith.

Count it all joy! It's hard to find joy when we face hard times and trials. I think that's only normal. We should look at the trials joyfully because we know that God is with us. God is doing something in us and through us.

Remember trials always have a purpose! God uses trials for our good and His glory. He wants us to be more like Him.

One thing that I remember when I face trials is that Jesus has gone before us and we can hope in Him and ask for His perfect strength and wisdom.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment