Monday, November 28, 2016

Plans for December

Yay!!! It's officially Christmas season.  

Well for me it started last Friday. I always say that the day after Thanksgiving is when we can start playing Christmas music and say Merry Christmas without being judged. I do hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving filled with family and much love. 

I am excited to share with you my plans for this month. Each day in December I plan to post something. It will vary but include things like Christmas songs, Scripture photo quotes, book reviews, articles, movie reviews, etc. I hope you all with check back each day. I will be linking all the posts on facebook but feel free to share the posts with family and friends. I am also doing an advent study which I will be sharing every now and then on Instagram. 

I pray for each and every one of you that is reading this. I hope that as we prepare for Christmas that we don't loose sight of the heart of it. Let's remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. 

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Grace! :) Yes, I wait until the day after Thanksgiving too. ;) And I'm so excited because this year we get "extra" days to enjoy the Christmas season since Thanksgiving was so early.
    I look forward to your Christmas posts. I'll be doing more post too, but probably not every day, though with two blogs, it might be pretty close. ;)

    ReplyDelete