Monday, August 1, 2016

Meditation Mondays - Be Consistent in The Word

Today I would like to talk about how Satan wants to try and keep you from spending time in The Word. It makes him mad when we spend time in prayer or doing our devotions. I know for me it has been a struggle to be consistent with doing my devos every day. Sometimes I feel guilty or like I failed. On facebook I follow a group of ladies that are so encouraging. They remind me that even if I am behind to just pick it up wherever I am and press on. One of my friends on there recently told me "make Satan mad today and just do your devotions." So I encourage you today that if you are struggling with being consistent with spending time in The Word you are not alone. One thing that may help you is get an accountability partner. It can be a friend, a family member, or a co-worker. Have them just check in with you each day to encourage you or remind you that spending time doing your devos is important. Also feel free to check in with me. I'd love to hear about with God is teaching you through His Word. You can find me on my facebook page and message me there or leave a comment on this post. One final thing I will leave you with today is this. My prayer is that you and I become consistent in studying The Word and growing in our faith and relationship with Him.

Blessings and Shalom,
Grace Mae <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Great meditation post.... You're honest and real which makes it even better... This is also something that I've been working on lately (ok always, as I go through seasons of constantly in my Bible and other seasons of rarely touching it on my own)

    ReplyDelete