Monday, February 3, 2014

Meditation Mondays - Never Let Me Go

I don't know what's in store for me, and I don't know what your plan may be, but I know, that you will never let me go. The future I may not see, your plan is greater for me, this I know, you will never let me go. I want the world to see, you living inside of me, I want the world to know, you will never let me, never let me, never let me go.

This is part of my new song I am writing called Never Let Me Go. It is such a good reminder. God never lets us go because His plan is so much better then ours. Isn't it wonderful to know that God is with us and we are safe in His arms.

I also want to mention that why I haven't been posting is because I haven't been feeling good. As the weeks go on I hope to post just on Mondays and Fridays. Thank you all who are faithful readers. 

God Bless :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful truth, Grace. Never forget it.

    Hope you feel better real soon. I'm praying for you.
    Love,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete