Friday, December 20, 2013

Life, Even Crazier, Family, and Prayers

Well life hasn't exactly gone as I have planned the last couple weeks. I had planned to post on Mondays Devotionals but it hasn't happend.

Since I last posted so many things have happened. Friday, December 13th my whole life changed. Daddy had a heart attack. He had stints put in and was in the hospital for two days. I got to stay with my friends for the weekend. Dad is home now and doing better but it is going to be a long recovery process.

I am hoping to post more often but we will see what happens. Please pray for me. I am searching for guideance with how I will continue to post to my blog. Right now I have it set as private but thinking of changing it to public as I have many friends that don't have gmail.

Christmas is next week. What are you doing? What are you favorite traditions?

I have been working on a Christmas song and hope to finish it in time. If it is finished I will share it with you next week. I have been watching movies too. Check back on Christmas Eve for a couple reviews. They are great movies and a must see.

Well I better go but thank you to my faithful followers.

Shalom,
Grace Mae

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posts. It uplifts me to read these.
    We are celebrating this Christmas in a way similar to the First Christmas--we are sleeping in a "cave"(the motor home inside the airplane hanger). The hay, straw and animals are missing.
    Thank you for playing the guitar and singing my "strengthening" song, "He's Already There."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it can be difficult trying to decide about your blog. Been there, done that. :)

    Things will be a little different this year for us since we won't be heading up the KC on Christmas Eve or even on Christmas Day. We'll go up the day after Christmas. This will be the first Christmas I can remember when I was home all of Christmas Day. :)

    Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete